Sunday, November 16, 2008

Puppies Start Eating Food!


Colby and the puppies he snuck into bed to take a "nap".


He loves these puppies so much!
Chow time!!!


This week we started the puppies having a meal once a day made up of milk replacer and dog food that was mashed up for easy chewing.........I think the technical term is "gruel" but I'm not a technical person! They did so well eating and have really grown!

I have posted some pictures of Colby with the puppies. One is taken with two puppies and Colby in the bed. He snuck them into the bedroom for a "nap" the other day and I had to capture the cute moment!
On a rather sad note, we lost one of the puppies today. It was one of the smaller ones. Yesterday it was fine, but when we went out to check them this afternoon it had passed away. It broke my heart, but I have to focus on the other beautiful nine puppies we have to take care of!

0 comments: